Little Samurai Chai (Yum Yum Kitchen) (makes enough for two cups)
(get it here)
|Gather:||Fix it this way:|
|A - Indian Black Tea, 1 cup
A -10 crushed cardamom pods
A - Garam Masala, 2 tsp
|A - Whole Bay leaves, 10 crushed
A - Ground cinnamon, 1 tsp
A - Cloves, 2 tsp
- Milk or heavy cream, 1 cup
|1) Mix A in class jar or other sealable container.
2) Boil 1.5 cups of water in small to medium pot.
3) Add 2 tsp of mix to boiling water.
4) As soon as milk begins to boil, turn off and serve.
5) Add sugar according to taste. Top with cool whip.*Add ground ginger as needed to make spicy.
(Please leave a comment if you have some suggestions for this recipe)